"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." Francois de La Rochefoucauld
If you're like me, then you love food. It's easy to get carried away with the sugary and fried foods, especially when they taste so good. I found some healthy alternatives to some popular foods. These foods swaps maintain the flavors of your favorite foods while removing some of the unhealthy components.
- Instead of using frosting on your baked goods, try marshmallow fluff.
- Instead of using tortilla wraps or chips, try lettuce.
- Instead of rice or oats, try quinoa.
- Instead of fruit juice, try a glass of water with some slices of your favorite fresh fruit.
- Instead of cooking spray, try 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
Leave a comment to let us know what foods you swap out to make a healthier meal.